Thursday, January 21, 2010

I know it’s been a week and a half since my last post. I’m not sure if I should blog about the “everyday things” or if anyone would even want to read about them. I’m still trying to adjust to everything….the time different, the heat, the food, the water. It’s a lot for your body to handle all at once. I’ve had a few days of sickness. But thank God it only last a day or two at a time.

Tuesday morning we rode the bus to Asuncion. That was a two hour trip. Our day was filled with hopping on and off of bus after bus, walking all over the city, and we got caught in a rain storm. It was a very long and interesting day. You can go to Christie’s blog and read about some of the people on the buses.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Hollie, I just wanted to let you knwo that I have you in my blog roll and keep track. So I'm interested in hearing about the "everyday things".

    God bless you on your mission!

    Kevin Riner

    ReplyDelete