Sunday, February 7, 2010

Family

Friday night I called my grandparents. They were so surprised when they realized it was me. My aunt and uncle were there also. Somehow I timed it just right. So I got to talk to them too. My uncle Jackie told me to blog more often because it's the first thing on his to do list when he gets to work in the mornings...."check Hollie's blog." So....HI, JACKIE! I HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT WEEK AT WORK :) I ended up talking to all of them for an hour and 15 minutes.

Then on Saturday my parents went to April & Matt's house so we could have a video chat. At times it got a little crazy because there were 5 of them there and sometimes they all wanted to talk at the same time. Not much has changed, that's what would happen when I was at home too, only then I wanted to talk at the time as everyone else. It was fun though! Seth wanted to talk to me a lot. I kept trying to get him to sing for me but he wouldn't. He had to go take a bath and I could hear him yelling for me from the bathtub :) It was cute!

This first month has gone really fast for me but they all say it's gone slow for them. Of course they were snowed in two weekends in a row. That could have something to do with it. No snow here....it's been about 110-115 everyday. When I get back to the US, I'm going to Colorado, where it shouldn't be too hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment