Thursday, April 1, 2010

It Feels Like Spring

And, yes, that does surprise me. It’s Fall here in the southern hemisphere. The temperature is still much higher than it would be back home in the Fall.

I haven’t been feeling good for the past few days….runny nose, sore throat, coughing. I was laying in bed this morning thinking about how much I feel like Spring. I say, “I feel like Spring” because I’m not sure anyone else feels it but me. The sun is shining in my windows and I hear birds singing. I knew this Sunday would be Easter but it didn’t seem like it until today.

After breakfast, I started reading my Bible chapters for today. As I read about the disciples right after Jesus ascended into Heaven, I began to feel a mixture of peace and excitement. I have been reading out of The Maxwell Leadership Bible. There are a lot of things I want to take the time to type up and share about the life of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment