Thursday, April 1, 2010

Prayer Seminars


We got to spend almost two weeks with Dr. Henry as he taught prayer seminars here in Paraguay and in Uruguay. Every seminar was very different and God worked in great and unique ways in each of them.

The song that was sung at the beginning of each seminar was He Decidido Sequir a Cristo (I Have Decided to Follow Jesus). That has always been one of my favorite songs. By the end of the two weeks, we were all singing it without even realizing it.

We really enjoyed the time we got to spend with Dr. Henry during the days. It was fun to hear him talk about all the places in Tennessee that we both know so well. I mentioned where my parents’ church is and he said he loves to eat hushpuppies at The Catfish House in Smyrna. He says they’re the best he’s ever eaten.

When he left Uruguay, he had been gone from home for a month. I’m sure he was so happy to back at home with his wife and all of his family.

No comments:

Post a Comment